Tidbits and Resources from a 3rd Grade Teacher!

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find various links, teacher-made documents, advice, random thoughts/ideas, etc of a third grade teacher. Please feel free to contribute to this page. I love to collaborate with other educators for fun and exciting ideas! Enjoy! Thanks in advance for being patient with me as this blog is being developed...Wendeo

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time is Winding Down...

As summer vacation draws to a close my mind is revving up!  I have so many things to do and I can feel the panic setting in.  I learned so much last year and I am determined to do things differently this year.  I hope this blog serves as a help to new teachers as well as veteran teachers.  I have been fortunate to find some good resources and I will use this blog to pass those resources along.  Please feel free to leave any comments or email me as you need to.  This is a new blog and I am excited about its possibilities.  Thanks, once again for your patience!  Please follow me and  let's learn together!

No comments:

Post a Comment